Baylor loves his snowplow with tiny white Lego button snow. He plowed off the trunk all morning. And I picked up snow all day long!!
While it was chilly outside and opening the windows cooled the room, I opted to bake some beads in some foil pans I had bought to make Christmas sun catchers. Baylor helped some but was more interested in his Legos. He did the stars and some of the wreath but I did the trees myself. It was quite fiddly work moving the beads around so the berries or ornaments would not be touching
But it was worth it, they turned out great.
We also decorated cookies. He loved penguins and we plan on giving his teacher a few of the penguins with her coffee mug as part of her Christmas gift.
Baylor did several on his own. I love when he wants to help me in the kitchen. And he did a wonderful job on his cookies.





No comments:
Post a Comment