Grimm is one weird and wonderful cat. He loves to stare at me from the tub while I am in the bathroom.
He loves to pin down the feet while I am reading in bed and then I cannot roll to my side to fall asleep. I hate sleeping on my back.
And apparently, sometimes it is too hard to hold up he curvey self when he is eating and must lay down to chow.
With Christmas soon here and also the in-laws coming tomorrow, I got down to some baking. Two loaves of bread, one for eating and one to give to the in-laws as a gift. I don't usually have bread around as it goes moldy before it gets eaten and the in-laws eat bread with every meal. They claim they like it so I keep giving it to them. And I made some delicious eggnog bread and rolls. The large one I took into work and one of the small ones I took into the day care as a gift to the teachers. The eggnog bread was sooooooooo goooooooood! I made eggnog frosting for them which just put it over the delicious top!
And when I got home, I had an adult eggnog!





No comments:
Post a Comment