Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Olaf

Awhile back I offered to make an Olaf tooth fairy pillow for a friend in NY.  It is two weeks before Christmas and I had not even started it so I made sure I made it tonight.  It is fleece and felt and I tried to glue down the parts but I had to hand sew them in the end.  The glue was not holding and was making it too stiff.  The pillow pocket is in the back and the hanger allows it to hang from the doorknob.  Frankly he turned out so much better in the end than when he started out.  For a bit I thought he would end up on a Pinstrosity site as he was looking a bit off.  That is putting it mildly.  But with a few small shifts in the pieces the real Olaf came though.  He went in the mail the next day and arrived in time to make it into the stocking.  




No comments:

Post a Comment