Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Big Boy

Before dinner was on the table Baylor told me he needed to do something and I was not allowed to ask what it was.  I was OK with because he is a good kid.  He came back with dried flower head from the snowball bush on the side of the house. He asked for a vase and he put them on the table. I hope he keeps that in his heart because not only does Mommy love it, but I am sure someone in his future will love it as well.  


When it was time for bed he said he wanted to try sleeping in his own bed.  Which was a first in his 6 years.  I was a bit shocked and surprised but of course supportive.  He readied his friends, which are many, and had woobie at the ready.  We read a book and kissed goodnight.  



He made it though the night.  I was proud of him for making the decision on his own and of course sad that he was not there cuddling with me.   


No comments:

Post a Comment