Jarrett, one of my co-workers brought his son in the office for a bit and I played with him for a bit while he was getting a few things done. We played with my smile on a stick and the camera of course!
She is starting to warm up to me. Usually he will only stay with me while Jarrett is standing there. He is 2.5 and is pretty shy but we had fun together.
Gloria started an evening job working at a small plumber's doing dispatch and billing a few nights a week so she does not have to work OT in the cold warehouse. But that means Baylor and I are alone and can do whatever we want. Not that we don't usually do that anyway. Tonight Baylor made himself cozy on the bench with Eddy beds and pillows to eat his dinner while watching Wild Kratts. He loves the show and I love how fast he picks up on the animal facts.
And behind him was a sky that was unfortunately not captured very well by the camera.
The Wild Kratt Krew.








No comments:
Post a Comment