Being Fat Tuesday it was naturally time for a cream cheese King Cake. I did not bother with hiding an almond or bean this year because most of the people in the office don't know anything about King Cake and they don't remember from year to year. I did not pass out any beads this year either. Fat Tuesday is the beginning of Lent so I ate as many C-foods as I could throughout the day. I usually give up chocolate, candy, cookies, cakes and chips for Lent. Basically all the good junk food. Some years go better than others. One year Lent ended up being I make sure there were chips available for the entire seven weeks. Not ideal but it is not like I eat the whole bag myself.
I did put on my Mardi Gras gear, the hat I won a few years ago and my collection of beads. I used to have some beads a friend brought back from Mardi Gras but I am not sure what happened to them so we just have Dollar Store beads. I look pretty snarly but I could not get one to look better.


No comments:
Post a Comment