It was another beautiful sunrise and while I miss being able to see the from the deck (it did make a difference when I wanted to take a photo) I still enjoy seeing a beautiful start to the day.
He started level II swim class at 10:30. Apparently there are two boys in the class and the other boy was sick.
Baylor had Mr Nate's full attention and poor Baylor did not get any breaks because it was always his turn!! It was another cold day so Gloria took off work and was there with me to watch him be amazing with his epic swimming skills.
Because all of a sudden he was at the other end of the pool! I forget what I was doing and I looked up and he was not at the usual end of the pool. He had a kick board of course but he made all the way across and back with little support.
And rather early in the evening, he crashed with Grimm on the couch.
My boys!
And one of them is quite chunky. He went to the vet's and has put on a lb in the last year!! Oops. Hopefully it was just him getting used to his new life and not something he is going to continue.
And while the boys were sleeping, the snow started falling!!











No comments:
Post a Comment