Sunday, February 8, 2015

Botanical Snowman

When I picked Baylor up at COF he showed me his peg leg.  


Saturday morning we headed to Mom's because I needed to go shopping for a few things I know I can easily find in her area.  Baylor stayed at their house watching movies with Buddy while Mom and I went shopping.  When we got back I played outside in the snow with him.  We had brought our sled and the snow was perfect for a few sled rides, a few snowball fights and a snowman.  I gathered bits of flower heads and branches to decorate our botanical snowman.  




Dad came out to see the snowman and Baylor took the opportunity to throw a snowball at him.  Thankfully Buddy just threw one back with better aim though.  


We wanted to be home for dinner so we packed up the sled and headed home.  


The sunset was beautiful the whole way home.  



And still pretty when we arrived home.  


And our snowman in the back is still standing, although a bit smaller in general.  



No comments:

Post a Comment