Friday, September 18, 2015

Fall Festival Elementary School Style

After picking Baylor up at COF, we headed to the other elementary school for the Fall Festival.  We were early but added our cheesy poofs to the food table (our last name fell in the snack group)  Since there was not much there to eat we went outside to the playground.  Baylor hung around with Payton and a few other boys whose name I didn't catch.  Payton seems to be a bit of a leader, or someone the kids like to follow, because where ever he went, the boys followed. Including the hay ride, when Mommy sat on the side of the playground watching.  Baby steps to independence.  



When Zayden arrived, the two boys were stuck together for the rest of the night.  They both wanted their face painted and both choose to be Iron Man.  The girl did a really good job, in my opinion. 






Zayden's pose cracks me up!! Whadup' Dawg? 

The kids watched the sunset on the bank of the school grounds.  It did not photograph well at all but it was very pretty in the end.  We stayed until 7:30, letting the kids the most out of their time to play.  While we were walking out I saw a FB post on the PTO page about a missing purse, which was within 10 feet of where we were standing.  So I handed it into the principal.  All was well again and I took my Iron Man home, and immediately washed his face!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment