Saturday, September 12, 2015

Swimming Class Level III, Round II

Baylor started swimming class this morning at 10:30 to 11:15.  Which are odd hours that mess up the morning in an odd way.  He did great in a class of kids age 5 to 13.  


We headed straight to Mom's for the end of the Aunt's meeting.  They were only there for about an hour after we arrived because Lynda had to go to work.  But it was nice to see everyone anyway.  It was a rainy afternoon but Baylor wanted to sit out on the porch and watch the rain.  


And then dance in the rain around the pole with the hanging baskets and air guitar in the rain.  When he was ready to be dry we went inside to watch the last Star Wars movie.  Baylor fell asleep within 30 minutes of the end of the movie so I slipped out to Weaver Nut (I cannot stay away from that place!).  He was awake when I got home and we soon headed home ourselves, with a bag of only cherry jelly beans to snack on for Baylor.  


No comments:

Post a Comment