Monday, September 28, 2015

Stay At Home Monday

I checked the moon when I let Eddy out in the morning and it was still looking good; quite recovered from its recent eclipse.  



I keep my poofy eyed son home from school just in case his eyes started weeping again.  They would just have sent him home anyway with yellow goop started coming out his eyes!  (which they never did by the way, he was fine all day)  I worked from the table and he played video games or watched TV all day.  Epic for him I am sure and much better than being at school.  


But I did have to take him to the Dr's office to get his eye drops refilled.  $20.00 for them to tell me no fever, no ear infection, and his throat looked fine. But I got the prescription refilled! And he weighs 55 lbs!  Back to school with you kid!   


No comments:

Post a Comment