The sun rise this morning was spectacular! A friend further up in PA posted it on FB and I replied with my photo saying we had to same one down here!
After school I took Baylor to dinner and then we went to Landon's for a bit while his dad went to the meeting on the new math the kids are doing. I am not math inclined and Landon's dad and I have talked about our frustration with the new math. He said it was a sales pitch for the new way and that it is supposed to teach relationships and reasoning; not just 2-1=1 but what that looks like. While he was at the HS, I more or less sat on the couch watching the news while they played. I did have to be the finder for hide and seek but that was fine.
And I got to be the Pirate while I was searching for my booty, I mean hiding boys!



No comments:
Post a Comment