Mom and Dad came over for Labor Day lunch. Heather was in Ireland so we just planned something at home. Gloria's parents were not able to make it down which was a bummer. Baylor and I trimmed dead branches out of the trees and we had a nice fire going when Grandma and Buddy arrived. I had it going all day!
Baylor and Buddy went swimming and had a good time with the water guns and torpedo diving for Baylor.
I cooked the food on the gas grill, but we did roast marshmallows after lunch. Baylor was a great firestick breaker and maintained the fire with me.
Three 'smallows on a stick is the way to go.
After Mom and Dad left, Gloria watched TV and Baylor played video games. I stayed by my fire with the marshmallows and chocolate. It seemed like it would be fun, but it was actually lonely.
So I entertained myself by making the fire as big as I could without catching the trees on fire.







No comments:
Post a Comment