The Miller Family was in Vermont during their Anniversary and took a trip to the island with Presley to the place they had their wedding. A lot has changed since then and are changing again. Laura has been at Vanderbuilt for a year and has now accepted a position at a company in Massachusetts. That gets them closer to home in VT. She will start the beginning of October and the company is paying for them to move. I am sad I never made it to Nashville, but they will be over four hours closer to drive and I hope to make it up there soon! My neice will be one this month and I have yet to meet her. And she is a cutie!
My cousin Stephanie shared a photo of our mom's a few months ago and I printed one for Mom. She pulled out a photo of the two of them together this summer at Mary Beth's house. The pictures are about 65+ years apart but you can still tell who is who.


No comments:
Post a Comment