Saturday, September 26, 2015

It's a Birthday and A Party!

After swimming class Baylor and I headed to the farmer's market for cabbage and some Vietnamese egg rolls for lunch. Delicious!!!  Then we headed south for Cullen's birthday party.  It was at the same park as Lochlan's and the same pavilion.  Sadly, only one school friend came to the party, two neighbors (siblings) and two kids that are kids of parental friends, Chloe and Baylor. It was nice in a way because we pretty much let the kids play and we talked (I held the baby!).  They had a game planned but with so few kids, the neighbors did not want to participate and Chloe is not a fan of balloon popping, they let the boys just pop the balloons in any way they wanted to.  





She did help me clean up the balloons, as did all the kids.  


The theme was Hot Wheels so the kids played pin the tire on the car, I was the blindfolder and spinner.  Then they did the car pinata.  With only a handful of kids, they each got a lot of candy! 


The kids, in all their goofy glory.


They all got to wear masks before the cup cakes. My Storm Tropper Racer! We  sang and ate cupcakes.  The wind was blowing so I could only manage to light one candle of the 7 in Cullen's cupcake.  I stayed talking with the ladies until 4:45 and forgot I needed to head home to drop Baylor off at Zayden's for the long awaited sleep over!    


I know he was going to miss the amazing moon that night but I wished him well.  He was so excited I don't think he even looked back at me when I left.  I asked the moon to watch over my little one away from home for the second time.  




No comments:

Post a Comment