Friday, December 18, 2015

A Christmas Laundry Story

After two weekends of not doing laundry because I was too busy or not at home, things were getting out of hand.  The piles in the bedroom were tossed down the stairs and I had to sort everything on the landing because there was not enough room in the laundry room, because there were piles already in there.  It was crazy and time to get this party started. 


In between loads, Baylor and I watched Christmas movies.  The Snowman and the Snowman's Dog were on Disney which is nice because there are no commercials. I have loved the Snowman for years!!!! Baylor wondered why they were not talking and I said it was like on Tom and Jerry only with good music instead.  


Sadly, he did not make it to see the Snowman's Dog.  Poor worn out little boy!  Mommy did not last long either!  


No comments:

Post a Comment