I went to school on Monday and was a Secret Reader, which was a secret to even Baylor. I walked in and some of the kids were like, you were already here before! I read A Snowman Named Just Bob which Mrs. Anderson had never seen. I told the kids I would see them soon, very soon!
Because I was back Tuesday for the Christmas Party. Baylor and I both wore our Santa Hats and I borrowed Megan's Christmas light necklace she bought when she was in Disney. Cause I am a crazy mom like that.
I brought candy canes for a candy cane relay which we did with all the kids in a circle. We had two canes going at a time and several canes ended up in shards both those being passed and those doing the passing. I also had a candy cane maze print out and brought Baylor's favorite frosted cookies with different sprinkles.
Other moms brought paper ornaments to color, other coloring pages and word finds. We had carrots and ranch dip, snack mix, Grinch fruit spears, and cheese ball and crackers. And apple juice.
I had fun and of course took lots of photos of us.
Molly wanted to get in one as well so I sent it to her mom. Sadly Baylor has moved on from Molly as she is apparently interested in Carson. I did not get a good photo of Mila, he new girlfriend.
Landon photobombed us,
So I sent this to his dad.










No comments:
Post a Comment