Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Another Tooth Is Outta Here

The tooth that has been wiggling since sometime in October finally made its exit.  He banged it on Monday night while we were at the Dr's office.  He was doing a breathing test and he had to blow into a mouthpiece.  On the last go, he banged the mouthpiece right into his tooth and it started bleeding a bit but was still well in there.  He said at lunch he bit into his cheese and it made his tooth hurt.  Gloria picked him up from COF and took him out to dinner and Christmas shopping.  It was wiggling at the point I cannot look at it and said it would probably come out tonight. But he freaked at the idea and was crying because it would hurt.  I of course let it go. 


About an hour later he was standing next to me in the kitchen, I didn't even know he was there.  I heard, "Here is my tooth Mommy" and he handed it to me.  He said he just pulled it out, did not hurt a bit.  Just like I had thought!  And just in time for a rousing round of "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"  Just in the nick of time I would say!! 


That is three of four teeth he pulled out himself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment