With my plan to give out homemade candy to the day care teachers and to John and my uncle, I tried my hand at chocolate fudge. The first batch was a burnt disaster as I did not read the line that said, stirring constantly. Since I am used to making toffee that does not need stirred, I went with that method only to be met with burnt bits rising to the top when it came to temperature and I added in the marshmallow fluff. Apparently when you add dairy to the sugar mixture and boil it, the dairy burns much faster. Down the drain it went. Thankfully we still had some mini marshmallows and I tried again.
This time it turned out perfectly.
Baylor went to Landon's to play for the afternoon so Santa started wrapping gifts!! What a ton of stuff this kid is getting. And this was the year we were supposed to cut back!!





No comments:
Post a Comment