Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Cookies

Sunday we continued making cookies and Stacey joined us in the late morning.  Her husband and son stayed home, which is weird for them because they never do anything separately, so Baylor did not have Ian to play with.  By the end of the day he was done with it all, mad at me and ready to go home, but he was helpful early on with unwrapping kisses.  He also helped Stacey decorate her gingerbread house we brought for her.  





I continued on baking cookies while the decorated houses.  Stacey helped me off and on.  Mom got her photo of us together in the kitchen. 


From 2014:


And the gingerbread house decorating went on.






(boy the color is off on the phone camera) 





Mom made a good start on hers, but I ended up finishing it after Stacey left.   It was pretty warm and the snowy cotton candy kept melting into syrupy, sugar streaks. 


Traditional photo by the tree.  





We made a lot of cookies and then Stacey and Mom did not want to take many and sent the rest home with me.  OMG, I am not doing this again next year.  I will be feeding my coworkers cookies all week!   






Stacey sent me two thank you photos, one of her with her house in front of her tree since we forgot to do that at Mom's. 


And one with Ian with his finished Christmas Lego set we bought him.  



No comments:

Post a Comment