We headed to Chambersburg to visit with the McGraw family this morning. We have not seen them, other than the funeral, since November and I was glad we were getting together. I made some samosa patties to take along with some homemade beefaroni in case Baylor did not like the ham pot pie Amy was making.
When we left I had two crock pots working. The red one was dinner, pot roast. The silver one was making chicken stock for chicken pot pie on Sunday.
Amy and Lochlan were out shopping when we arrived and Julie was on the phone so it was me and the cat for a bit. Loki is a lover, but a beast as well. He loves to wrap around your feet and claw you, quite innocently, but painfully never the less. He is a sweet cat until that face happens, then I was done for a bit.
The boys really played and ate well. They were more on the same page of interests, Star Wars, and they entertained themselves all day.
FB brought up a memory of another visit with the McGraws, five years ago. Julie put the two photos together for us.
Of course we will now have memories that include Lochlan, he does love is brother and being with him. Baylor loves him as well and is very good playing with the little member of their group.
I had to do a selfie with Lochlan as I usually do when we see each other. He can navigate a phone already and I bet next time he will be the photographer. It was a long visit and we did not get home until almost 10! The pot pie was good for lunch and better for snack and supper. It was fun moving from the living room, to the kitchen, back and forth all day. I do love a good visit with my village. I need to head to VA soon to see another of my village people! I miss her.







Yes you do! :)
ReplyDelete