Grandma and Buddy left the wake and went to Dad's 55 year Class Reunion. After that they drove to our house to spend the night for in the morning we were going to the Apple Festival. It is certainly an important Fall tradition though Baylor was a bit put off when it was time to go saying he did not want to go because it was not any fun.
Well, it did not take long for that song to change!
Especially when he saw all the hay bales and remembered how much fun they are. Spiderman was using all his skills leaping from bale to bale.
We made a few of our usual stops and headed to the hay playground. I stood and watched him while Baylor played and Mom and Dad shopped and then we switched off. Dad actually took their purchases back to the car and Mom watched him while I shopped. Baylor loves the hay ground and got right down to running and tossing hay and getting tossed on.
We took the annual how tall am I photo and an apple worm photo.
We had to stop for fresh roasted peanuts and they were only minutes out of the roaster when we were eating them on the tables in the background. I love roasted peanuts and hot and still soft out of the roaster is just peanut divine!
Baylor put some in his pockets to keep his hands warm. I at least got a warm smile out of him now. I am glad he had some fun!
And then he fell asleep and stayed asleep at home and pinned me on the couch like he did for the first three years of his life! He is my life and I love that we get to have so much fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment