Sunday, October 12, 2014

It is Official

I picked up the mail today and my new card arrived.  Tuesday I was off work and Gloria and I had gone to PennDot and SSI to have my name changed,  All I had to do was show ID and the marriage certificate and there were no issues or questions.  It was amazing.  Now I have to get used to writing all that out!  But if it is good enough for Baylor then it is good enough for me!  


This is one of three mantis watching us today.  I think we used a few blessings today.  Somehow the basement door was left open (next time I get the urge to ask if the basement door was shut I will listen and ask instead of ignoring it) and as I feared, we have a runner.  Baylor and Gloria headed to Meme's when Gloria got home and I searched the house for Grimm.  Then I started searching outside.  I found him as I rounded the backyard. He was on the driveway and his fur was all puffed out.  But he came right to me instead of hiding so I was glad about that.  I brought him inside and calmed him down. I texted Gloria so she could tell Baylor that Grimm was home and safe.  Thank you the mantis four all our blessings!  


1 comment: