Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Parade at COF

Friday afternoon was the Halloween parade at COF.  It was a bit drizzly so they had to hold it inside which was a bit of a downer.  They kids walked through the building stopping at parents with treats.  It was fun seeing the boys in line in their costumes.  Ryder went with a hockey theme this time and Carson was the Red Angry bird.  


Zayden stuck with Iron Man.



Ashton was a green ninja.  There were only five boys as Caden was out sick for part of the week and Landon and Marcus are in the afternoon kindergarten program as well.  



Mrs Karen was a beautiful Elsa. 









Even the babies were dressed and out on the parade.  They were so precious to see in the stroller with their parents and grandparents snapping away with their cameras or phones.  

  



With the extra candy they did a candy toss and broke up the kids roughly into two age groups.  




Baylor definitely came home with plenty of candy!  


Eddy woke me up really early in the morning and I could not fall asleep.  I decided to use my time wisely and made some treats for the Fall party at kindergarten on Friday.  They were hardening up all during the day and I remembered to take a photo before packing them up.  Baylor loves the chocolate covered marshmallows on pretzel sticks. I hope the other kids do as well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment