Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Red Moon and Some Donuts on a String

The lunar eclipse was supposed to be visible around 6:30 am so I was out there in the cold, wet grass trying to find the moon.  I finally found it peaking through the neighbors pine trees.  It was really low in the sky and it was amazing I was able to see it.  I took Baylor out around 7 and we could only see it by nearly standing out on the road out front but he was able to see the red moon.  Which he said was some other planet really, not the moon.  


This week was Customer Service Week at work and today the game was a donut eating contest.  Bob is the winner of the past two contests and I almost had him this year.  Not that I really wanted to scarf down a donut but I had an early break which ended up being my downfall ( the donut broke off, but I could not keep it in my mouth well enough and it fell off).  But then I could take photos!  


Cathy, Bob, Bev, and Rose giving it a shot.  


We love this picture of Bob because of his butt pose, it is too bad it turned out fuzzy because it is classic!  


 He got his sweet spot and in a few bites, he was the winner.   


Tammy, Jarrett, and Diana were still working on theirs on the other side of the table.  




Pay no attention to the glaze on my face, I am a winner.  


And I got a gift card!  


I do work with crazy people, but they make it fun!  Especially my work wife, Bob.  


And when we got home, we saw this little guy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment