Sunday morning was clean up and I was amazed that something that took weeks to prepare, three days to set up took four hours to put away. The poor pinatas were smashed and sad remains of their previous glory.
The day was much windier than yesterday and we were thankful for the wind holding off. We would have not been able to manage the games in the wind we had Sunday morning.
Dad and I worked on the garage and it was back to being Gloria's space by lunch time.
After Mom and Dad left I wanted to spend some time with Baylor because I had been a bit distracted for the last three weekends getting ready for the party. He wanted to go to the play fort at the park across the street and then out to Old McDonalds for lunch. For him is was a perfect afternoon and spending time with him and making him happy made it perfect for me as well.
We played hide and seek. He played in the sand. He ran around having me watch this and watch that.
I had him take a few photos of us together. And then I played with my phone while he finished playing in the sand.
After he was done playing, and it was about an hour there (there were not many kids around that he felt he could play with. Most of them were already paired up with other kids) we headed to pick up a happy meal (Mommy got the Book of Life bucket and Baylor got his fries) He finished eating while in the car because if we go inside Eddy will beg for the chicken nuggets. Baylor calls is a car picnic and they are apparently better upside down on the front seat!



.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment