We headed to Heather's campground to celebrate Heather's birthday. Her husband is apparently not good at planning birthday parties, or even getting her a cake at home apparently, so she did the planning and there ended up being three cakes and cupcakes for her. I made an Angel food cake and served it on our grandma's cake plate.
My parents were there, as was her dad and step mom and her step brothers and their families.
We had the Angel food cake first with my sparkler candles. Grandma and Grandpa loved Angel food cake and there was usually one at their house, on her cake plate with the metal cover. Heather usually makes one when her dad is home but said for some reason this year she did not. I am glad I made it then.
Little Lucy is not so little anymore but she is still a sweet puppy girl!
Connor, Baylor and Brigid had a good time playing together and call came around when cake was being served.
Well, Baylor really just wanted to toast the marshmallows. Which he is pretty good at now.
Cake number two. I had picked up some decorations and party whistles at the Dollar Store on the way up so it would be much more festive! John may not be good at parties but I am!
And the third cake was an ice cream cake. Who does not love ice cream cake?
Charlie wanted to make sure his mommy got her birthday lovins this year.
He learned that move from Murphy.
I love bringing Baylor here, he gets to play with the kids and we don't have to be helicoptering them the whole time. This time there was a lot of family there to help with them, take them to the park and ride bikes.
Somehow I just helped with the cake.

















No comments:
Post a Comment