Thursday, April 2, 2015

PJ Day

Apparently last week was pretty rough at Kindergarten because this week the kids were given the option to improve their behavior and earn a special day or not and just have a regular week.  I even got a long note in his folder about him talking during class and knowing when she would call his name what she was going to say.  He is a bright kid and I think he gets bored, like a lot of kids, and instead of acting out, he talks to his friends.  They were all apparently on good behavior and choose to have PJ day instead of a movie.  Since it was Thursday and Gloria often has a special day with Baylor on Thursday, she took him out to breakfast in he PJs.  She said she got a lot of funny looks and had to explain it was PJ day at school.  She was not just a Mom who did not dress her kid.  


After school, Baylor changed his clothes to go see the Easter Bunny.  Julie had sent me a photo of the boys from the day before and I even sent Baylor with his blue bunny but they forgot it in the car.  



While they were off spending time together, (I was off work) I made the cupcakes for Easter Friday with the Hazel's and my parents.  They do gluten free foods so I bought a gluten free yellow cake mix to make cupcakes.  The edible grass was at Target as were the hollow, chocolate bunnies, lambs and chicks.  


And while I was cleaning off the table I found someone had marked his space with his name.  




No comments:

Post a Comment