Saturday, April 4, 2015

Play date

So I am behind it a lot of things right now and taking photos of Baylor in his red shirt and jeans is one of them. I usually take them after his birthday and before Christmas.  Well, it is at least before Easter, which is tomorrow.  He wanted his friends included in the photo which is not what I wanted but what the heck.  I got him in the clothes without any tears, which is a feat in itself.  




I found the outfit he wore home from the hospital and included that as well.  


My, how he has grown!!  



We had a play date with Kartikey, Baylor's best Kindergarten buddy.  While we were waiting for them to come over Baylor and I played outside.  



While we did let them play and run around, we had invited them over to color Easter eggs.  I thought he may have never done that before and I was right.  His mom, Greeva, and I had fun talking while they were playing and fun helping them with the eggs.  Baylor is an old pro and helped him out as well.  




They took a few home to show his dad but I am pretty sure they did not eat them.  They are vegetarians and I remember her telling me earlier that they don't eat a lot of eggs, other than mixed into dishes or baked goods.  It does not really matter though, the boys had a good time and so did us Moms.  




No comments:

Post a Comment