At night Baylor has to ready all of his friends and he often wants a photo shoot of his collection for the night. I guess I raised him with a camera always in his face so that is what he expects.
After work Wednesday Gloria said to meet them at Tokyo Diner for some hibachi dinner. I have wanted to take Baylor there for a long time but did not want to go without Gloria. I thought he would love the dinner show and he did! He also loved the cheater chopsticks, the salad, and the soup.
I love the fire show and made sure the was paying attention during the flaming flattop.
And the onion volcano.
He loved the fried rice and some of the veggies. He ate most of the beef as well as that is his favorite meat right now. He even fed me some of the lesser liked veggies using the chopsticks. He struggled with the rice and had to resort to the fork for that. I cannot wait to go there again with him!
And he got a new mountain lion when he was out with Mama at Bass Pro buying new fishing gear. We did not have a mountain lion and he convinced her he needed one. He fits right into the group.








No comments:
Post a Comment