Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 12

I had another appointment today for a scan and blood work.  The little egglet is at the right size so tonight I have to give myself a trigger shot to make it fly.  So the next big day is Sunday which will mess up my plans with Mom and since she does not want to hear about this stuff, I am sure she will be less than thrilled about why I cannot stay over.  One would think she would be happy at the thought of another grandchild but ... o well. 

In other news, Meme is here for the weekend to watch Baylor while I run to MD at gawd awful hours in the morning because Lori works on the weekend.  He woke her up to read stories and while I was doing my hair I heard the following:

Meme:  Is that a bird?
Baylor: No dats a bummy bee. Dats a bird and dats a itsy spider bird.
M: An itsy spider bird, what is that?
B: giggles

She bought him a subscription to Birds and Blooms for Christmas.  The boy loves his birds.  Last night he learned about tufted titmouse and egret.  He wanted to show them to Mama and would take the magazine and show her, dats a titmouse, dats a egret.  He was so excited about them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment