Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 14

I drove to the other office today that is an hour and a half away for a 10:30 appointment.  I now have 10 million potential baby options swimming in my baby soup I have been working on for the last two weeks.  Now we have to wait another two weeks to find out if one of the little swimmers likes eggs.  I hate waiting but it is a good thing to wait for.  And as another of the good number signs about this try is today is Baylor's original due date two years ago. 

4 comments:

  1. So the next chapter is in two weeks? I can't handle this stress. It's too much for me.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think you can't handle it!? At least you can have a drink for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the only way I'm getting through this.
    m.

    ReplyDelete