They had him sit in the chair and was practicing opening his mouth.
Then the dentist came in. He had a stuffed dog that he used to show Baylor how they use the mirror to count the dog's teeth. He let Baylor try it and then got ready to look at his teeth.
He confirmed his bottom molars are in and the top have not broken through yet.
The rest of the time was just talking to us and Baylor picking out stickers, getting a new toothbrush and floss. The dentist took him out to see the fish tank and Baylor seemed willing to go anywhere with him. This is the kid who usually never leaves my side. Then he wanted to go back to the play room. He has an appointment in 6 months to do the same thing to get him used to going.
I have been very blessed with good teeth and only have had 2 cavities in my life. I was six when I had them filled. I have loved going to the dentist my entire life. I love the clean teeth feeling, minus the polishing grit taste. Hopefully Baylor will also have good luck with his teeth. So far we are off to a good start.
No comments:
Post a Comment