Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 26

So I took a test and it was negative which is what I thought it would be.  I know something was going on last week after the AI. Around the time the bunch of cells would be implanting, the full uterus feeling went away.  I think I am having issues with implanting because I know the same thing has happened other months we tried.  I will be looking that up today to see what I can do to help with that process.  I have a call into my nurse and will see what she says because if we try again this cycle I will be going in New Year's weekend. 
Yesterday was hard and I cried a lot in the morning.  I was so sure it had worked this time.  I know I need to be positive but we only have one try left with this donor.  I know a half sibling is just as much of a sibling as a whole sibling.  I know that.  It is just a hard dream to let go of. 
Chin up Heidi.  You have done it before and you can do it again.  

1 comment: