So I am 5 days out until the end of the two week wait. Technically I could take an EPT today but the accuracy odds are not in my favor and I know I will talk myself out of taking one when I get home. I so want to know if it worked and I am pregnant. I also don't want to know too soon if it did not. I know tomorrow morning I will pull out the box of tests, stare at them, put them away, and repeat on Thursday and maybe Friday. Maybe not Friday and definitely not on Saturday.
So I will wait and analyze every feeling and twinge going on inside of me until I can test safely knowing the result is accurate. And then I will post it to the world, or just to this space where it is safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment