Friday, December 10, 2010
Day 19
I am trying very hard not to think about what may or may not be happening in my body. I know since 4 pm on Sunday I have been aware of my uterus. I can feel it down there and that was something that I am not usually aware of. I felt that for the first several months with I was pregnant with Baylor but I have had that feeling on other cycles we have tired and still got the periodical. I bought a pregnancy test but I wont take it until next weekend and on the 20th I have a pregancy test at the clinic. I will know by then but until the positive or negative, I am trying to go on with life as usual. Or at least trying!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can say, for a fact, that I have never been aware of my uterus. However, if you want me to take the pregnancy test with you, I'm all in! What if it comes up positive for me? It's a miracle!
ReplyDeleteYour Friend, m. who has you on his mind.
I cannot wait to have dinner with you on Friday! You crack me up!!!!
ReplyDelete