My coffee mug choice on this first lonely morning. I wish I could hug my dog but I have to remember I had 15 years of hugging, and that is quite a long time.
I lit the candles for her too.
Baylor was at Ryder's for a sleep over so it was just me and the cat in the morning. It was awful and I did not know what to do with myself. I sewed for about a hour and then sat in the kitchen until I could not stand it any longer. I headed to York about an hour early but then I got to shop at AC Moore before the Aunt's Meeting at Old Country Buffet. Heather and the kids were already there which is surprising because they just flew home from Ireland the night before. Brigid woke up at 4 am and so they decided to come in at 10 for breakfast. Around 11:30 she was ready to crash!
This is the Connor face Brigid hates. I kind of agree.
This is a face we all love!
My mommy, there to comfort me because I cried a lot during breakfast.
I went to Home Goods. Tuesday Morning, and Jo Ann Fabrics after lunch and found this lovely tea towel. It made me think of Eddy.
I found this new coffee mug at also. I used it on Sunday.
A FB memory popped up Sunday morning. My baby girl in her orange bandanna. She was wearing it on Friday and is buried in it. She always loved to accessorize.
We had plans to go to the pumpkin farm with the McGraws. Baylor wanted to where his new hat and we dressed him in layers because it is usually cold when we go there.
We were early, how odd!, and got to horse around while waiting for them.
How tall this fall?
and back in 2011
Amy brought her daughter Mallory and her granddaughter Brianna. It is Amy and Brianna being pumpkin faces.
Little Lochlan is now the age when we first brought the boys to the farm for pumpkins. He was a lot of fun!
We have wagon photos of the boys every year.
And quite a collection of cider pumpkins.
And then we went to the play area. The boys were excited to shot the corn air guns this year. Baylor said he hit every target other than the deer, which was the smallest.
Baylor was so excited for the hay jumping place. He has loved that since our first trip so many years ago.
Cullen could front flip and I was glad Baylor did not try it.
And he loves the climbing area.
King of the hay world!
Lochlan took a climb as well with help from Momma and Baylor.
After playing around for quite some time, we headed to our favorite lunch spot, Waynesburger!! I love it there!! And the boys love their little lunch section where they get to eat by themselves. We had a nice lunch, chatted for a while and then we all had to head home. The boys are just as sad to leave each other as us Moms!
























No comments:
Post a Comment