I used my new mug this morning, I like it a lot!
I am not sure what he is preparing for but he was happy to be in camo and a face mask.
We have had a mild frost but some flowers are still blooming. Very pretty! Especially the marigolds this close to Day of the Dead.
The leaves are still hanging on. Day three
We invited Greeva and Kartitkey to join us at Hershey Park in the Dark this year and it was fun! Cold but fun. The boys are on the same level ride wise and us Moms could go on anything with them we wanted to.
We did not want to ride the space ship.
Or the swings.
But the coasters, we loved them as well!
I am not a fan of the rocking ship rides and sat this one out.
And even in 54 degrees, a slushy is refreshing and delicious, when you are seven!
We walked to the trick or treat area for some yummy chocolates!
And pictures with the displays.
Just chillin' with the gang.
Silly Spiders
With Frankie and his beating heart.
Kings of the Rock
I love wooden roller coasters and Hershey has several.
On the ride photo on this one all of my hair was blowing back off my head! It was amazing. The coaster was fast and rickety, my favorite.
Around 6:30 we headed out. It was finally dark and we could see the lights now but it was getting colder and we were all tired.
Baylor won two bats at Whack A Mole so he was happy.
Back at their house we ate pizza for dinner and the boys played around while Akshat took slow motion videos of the them. They are crazy boys, all three of them!







































No comments:
Post a Comment