Thursday, October 13, 2016

Round Up

10-10

The pumpkin with the great green stem is the one we picked from the farm.  It cost nearly as much as the two larger pumpkins sitting right beside it.  


Beautiful morning sky 


When we parked after arriving home a large bug appeared on my windshield.  I was not sure if I should use the wipers to get him off or just let him go.  


10-11

There is no sadness under the sea. 


10-12

We are so not ready but Gloria and I were both looking on Pet Finder and found the same dog.  I don't think it would be fair to another dog with Eddy's markings because I don't want to have any comparisons to Eddy.  There is no dog like Eddy.  She is a pretty girl, but not good with cats.  It is Grimm's house now so he comes first.  I hope she finds a good home that will love her for who she is.  


Baylor brought home a class project about the water cycle, which apparently came with a whole song and dance.  It was fun seeing him perform it.  


10-13

Facebook memory for today had 2012 memory of the one time we used the fire pit.  Four years later, they both still love playing in the fire together and Baylor still loves roasting his marshmallows. 



10-14

The sky looks like Fall this morning. 


I went to the thrift store over lunch and found a few things like a white sheet to line a quilt I am making and this Woolrich blanket for $6.00.  It has a few chewed edges but I don't care!  


No comments:

Post a Comment