Friday, October 21, 2016

Round Up

10-17

Jack has been feeding the co-workers and his is a hit.  


Eddy on this day last year when she filled out her shirts. She had to wear them because of a skin infection was causing her to lose her hair.  


10-18

Woke up super early, for no reason, but got up and made sauerkraut.  Well, got it started in the making.  


One head of cabbage can fin into a two quart jar. 


One for me and one for Dad, in at least 28 days.  


I put out my top hat skull after work.  He is peeking out from the mint.  


10-19

The hand bats have finally be hung. I have missed several years but am thankful for the years I did capture. 


I was on the phone with Heather and she told me as we were hanging up that we would be able to see the International Space Station in the northwest. So I stopped homework and we headed outside.  It was right there as soon as we went out and went right over the house. It was a bright light that did not blink and moved fast in a straight line.  


10-20

I do love getting a Snapchat. Today I received a Lochlan.   


I put out the pumpkin family.  I feel so behind this year. 


The changing of the leaves has begun. Sadly they may all be down before next Saturday.  


10-21

Baylor wanted his hair in a spiky mohawk.  I made it through the morning not getting spiked in the eye. 



Another Eddy memory. Today is two weeks without her.  I still rush home expecting to make her dinner.  


No comments:

Post a Comment