10-2
I took the time to clean out my shoe basket in the closet. There are a lot of shoes in there and I wear about three of them throughout the year. The shoe basket is practically empty now!
I was sitting on the bench and felt the sun come out over my shoulder. It has been raining for four days and it was a nice sight to see.
10-3
On our way to work and school. Happy Monday, it is a train.
Spying on Vanessa and Baylor while they play after school.
10-4
I filled Grimm's cat food container. He likes to use it as he dish when I do. He should be good for a while now.
10-5
I try
I bought Baylor a few things from Kohl's and his favorite were the new undershirts.
10-6
We had our final follow up for the broken collarbone. We did not have to wait 45 minutes today but had the tablet just in case.
A quick X-Ray and exam and all is going well. He does not have to go back but he is still of PE until 10-17. He was not pleased about that.
It was finally time to break out the mower. It has not been out for over two weeks and it was a mess out there. Gloria followed suit and did the riding mowing but that left piles of cut grass everywhere.
And because I am sure frost is just around the corner, I picked everything ready in the garden. I got a peck of peppers, a pile of carrots and a compost bucket of beets. Not too bad for my unattended garden.











No comments:
Post a Comment