It is so sad to write that Eddy is now on the cabinet where I honor my family who are no longer of this Earth. My poor baby's body gave up and I had Gloria come home from work because it was not something I could do alone.
Even Grimm was there to comfort her for a while. She was so thin, even though she ate twice a day and any scraps she was interested in.
She was outside around 10:00 and when I went to get her I knew something was wrong. She didn't seem to be able to get up and when she tried she just could not muster the strength. I carried her inside and place her bed by the table so I could watch her while I worked. Her breathing was erratic, deep, and fast, and crying and then shallow. She tried a few times to get up but we patted her down. We called the vet and she never tried to leave my arms as I held her in the car and while we waited for them outside to get her room ready. She did not move once we laid her on the table. She did not move while we said our good bye and she did not move after the medicine to help her pass. It was so fast.
My Eddy Mae Jean Jelly Bean.





Eddy looks so skinny in the photo with Grimm. She was a very sweet doggy. I'm so sad to hear she's gone. She was a good girl.
ReplyDeleteEddy looks so skinny in the photo with Grimm. She was a very sweet doggy. I'm so sad to hear she's gone. She was a good girl.
ReplyDelete