Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July 6th: Beach Vacation Day 6

My last coffee on the porch and it was a good morning.  Sad to leave the beach of course but vacations always come to an end.  


The boys ate their leftover pizza for breakfast while I worked on packing and cleaning.  They did help with the sweeping, which was nice.  


One last photo, in their new beach shirts, dropped off the keys and put in a reservation for 2017, and we were off.  


Since we had Cullen the drive was going to a long one as we had to take him home first and then head to our home.  


Since we were heading further west to Chambersburg we got to go home a different way, a way that involved a big bridge!  Actually two big bridges!  The boys were pretty quite on the way home and the ride was uneventful, other than the beautiful skies and big bridges. 




With a gas and air and a lunch stop we ended up in Chambersburg about an hour later than the original eta which worked out just fine.   On the way home Baylor wanted to play on Snapchat


He sent this to Julie.  It is a bit freaky!  


I like this look better. 


And he took a lot of photos of his point of view.  And by a lot I mean about 200. 




I grabbed the wrong turtle, the blue was Cullen's.  We will have to make the switch soon. 








And a few selfie gems.


Made it to Churchtown, we are nearly home! 




And then vacation was over. At least the beach part, I still had the rest of the week off!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment