7-25
This week is on track for another hot one. It was 97 when I started off to get Baylor and 98 when I picked him up. And a cool 96 in the shade on part of the drive home!
I do love playing with Snapchat, even at work!
Sunset tonight and Baylor said I should take a photo of it. The sun was actually setting behind us but the sky was still very pretty on the opposite side of the earth.
This is where the sun was really setting, behind the house.
We had a quick rain/thunderstorm and checked the gauge and there was 1.5 inches of rain. Now to be fair we did have rain on Saturday and I never checked it so it may not all have been from tonight but we will take it. It has been so dry here this summer!
A negative photo of some orange lilies.
7-26
Diner at Tokyo Diner with these two. Baylor loves it!! And Gloria wanted to celebrate her skin removals today coming back as not cancer!
7-27
Snapchat photos again!
Baylor is now giving fortune telling sessions, meet you in the back yard for yours.
While we waited for you to arrive for your fortune, we enjoyed some sparklers. He loves to make more fire with his fire and is always burning something with his sparklers.
But his a good kid with them and does enjoy swinging them around as well.
He burned through a corn cob and was very pleased with himself. And I am very pleased with the new camera on the phone. It worked well in the low light and I could change settings like on my camera to get longer shots!
7-26
Gloria bought Baylor some new sandals and they happened to match swimming trunks and shirt from last year. He loved his outfit and was the talk of the morning at COF.
Gloria wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. And Baylor wanted to sit with her.
When I left Eddy this morning I was not sure she would be up and walking when I got home. Thankfully she was. She gets stiff and is wobbly half the time but she keeps on going on. She is my daughter in a dog suit and I don't like to think about life without her.
7-29
HR was in the office Thursday to discuss a theft that happened at a co-workers desk (which I can see right into but did not see it happen) He said one thing the office has started doing to build some office bonds and to give people a place to get away from their computers is to put puzzles out for anyone to work on. One was 24 pieces, 200 and 500 pieces. We finished all three of them yesterday and I brought in one I had it my closet. Game on office!
I built a little bird bath and I don't see any birds taking a bath it it. It may be too low to the ground but the black eyed Susans like it apparently.
Here comes Heidi's Lips, by way of a Snapchat filter of course. I never wear lip color because I don't like how it looks, even a color that is the color of my lips!
























No comments:
Post a Comment