7-18
When we arrived at COF I realized I had left Baylor's and my lunch at home. And I checked his folder which had a note he needed sunscreen. So with a kiss and see you soon, and a quick text to my boss I would be late, I headed home. I ran upstairs and grabbed both lunches. Sat back in the car and saw the note that about the sunscreen. Ran back into the house, grabbed the sunscreen from the stash in the spare room, ran upstairs to get the Sharpie to write his name on said bottle, and ran back out to the car. Not running but walking fast really. And when I turned down Slate Hill Rd what did I see? The train of course, somewhere in the middle of crossing the road. Patient waiting in the car followed by trying to get to the day care before noon. Then I walked in with his lunch and realized I left the sunscreen in the van. Que drop off the lunch in the cooler and walk back out to the car again. Bring in the sunscreen and one last kiss before heading to work. I really just wanted to go back to bed and start the day all over again. Or sleep through the rest of this one.
Tamela went to TX, NM, and AZ on a long family reunion vacation and picked up some yard art for me! I got a new ass in my garden and I love him!!
7-19
They joys of pet ownership- being covered in hair all the time but especially when one of them wants some loving and brushing. They never seem to run out of it.
It was a stag moon and I went out to see it when I let Eddy out before bed. As I was out taking my photos I could hear Baylor crying my name looking for me. Because still to him if I am not is the same room I have apparently apparated away. By the time I made it back in the house he was standing in the doorway crying because he could not find me. I know I will miss it when this passes.
We are best buddies after all.
7-20
Nothing else to say other than Bob said I look like Hans Gruber from Die Hard.
7-21
On the way to COF/work, we hit the crossing just as the engine was passing. At least I could count it this time: 134 cars.
My Snapchat buddy with his new hair do.
Baylor wanted to go to the park tonight to play. He is finally tall enough to jump on the thing that glides down a track on his own.
7-22
Tandy Cake anyone? It will be at the reunion tomorrow if you want some.
We met Tara and Lucas in Dillsburg for dinner. Her family was on their way home for visiting family in NY. We had a nice dinner and quick visit. Thanks Tara!! It is always good to see you.
I had to drive to a pet store for fish food after dinner. Diving west at sunset is blinding but beautiful.




















WHAT is my face?!
ReplyDelete