7-11
The bees are busy this time of year. Even though the flower is ratty and sad looking, the bee is quite happy with the nectar.
7-12
I was driving back to work over lunch and saw this sign. Seriously, I am not even thinking about Halloween. OK, maybe I am, whether I can afford to have the party or not this year. And if I should start the pinata making already.
We met Meghon and Lauren at Tokyo Diner for dinner as a thank you for us watching their kitty children for them. We do love this place!
Especially this guy.
7-14
Kartikey's mom was off today and asked to have Baylor over for the day. I dropped him off on my way to work and picked him up on my way home. They had a great day that included swimming and bowling!
And ice cream
7-15
I did not have to pick up Baylor after work because he was staying at Zayden's for the night and going to the drive in to see Secret Life of Pets and Ghostbusters 3. So after work I went home the old way and ran into my old friend the train. It has been a few weeks since we ran into each other.
After taking care of Eddy at my house I headed to the girls house to take care of their kitties. They were happy to see me, or any person, actually.
I always send them photos as proof that I was there. And then they get to see their babies too.
Back at my house I checked on my long neglected garden. Things are growing despite not having any rain for over a week. Any day now we will be able to enjoy some tomatoes!















No comments:
Post a Comment