Baylor asked to have Landon come over today and Joey was happy to bring him over. He did not know what he was going to do with his free time but I am sure he enjoys it whenever he can. The boys did a face swap on Snapchat, eekk! Joey did not recognize them when I posted it on FB.
They played video games, played in the pool, played in the living room, played outside. I guess when they were playing outside Baylor got a bit frustrated with Landon and both kind of shut down when Joey came over to pick them up. Baylor gave me a note after he left that he thought it would be best that him and Landon break up. We had a talk about it, what happened and how we can move on. They are still besties and things are going well for both of them!
I worked inside and outside while he was here, checking on them and feeding them as needed. Brigid had me paint my nails yesterday and this is why I don't paint my fingernails; less than 24 hours later they look like crap.
I hung my wind sock on me wind chime hoping it would help make more chiming by catching more wind.
After struggling for too long to figure this out, I finally watched a video how to fold this back up so it would fit in the bag. Success at last!! I think I will watch a refresher video next year before vacation!






No comments:
Post a Comment