The red shy warning was real. The amount of snow we are predicted to receive was in the 9-12 inch range. It started late in the day on Friday and was just a dusting when we got home. Baylor was so excited to play in the snow that he was off as soon we I parked the van in the side spot. He quickly shoveled his name in the driveway.
And after a few selfies, I went inside
and he stayed out there for over an hour. Just him and his shovel, clearing the driveway.
I went back out when I remembered a Christmas gift from my parents and covered up my windshield figuring every little bit will help.
And he kept shoveling.
Even after Gloria got home and sat down on the couch watching him go back and forth up the driveway. She said it was fun watching. He did the entire driveway. I have done that myself with a lot more snow and a bigger shovel and was quite impressed with his work, especially with his tiny shovel.
The snow looks like it had stopped, but they said the brunt of the snow would be coming after midnight.














No comments:
Post a Comment