Sunday, January 17, 2016

Birthday Celebrations

So I am now 45 and a day, which I know makes my mom feel old. She was there when I was just one day old after all.  Baylor was in the mood to color and drew me a picture based on a Christmas coloring page Dad was working on.  We had a nice breakfast and hung around the house watching TV and playing until lunch time.  


We went to a local pizza shop, one that is usually voted best pizza in the county.  It is really good.  Baylor got curly fries and pepperoni pizza.  The boy loves fries!  


Family selfie.  It was cold in the shop so I kept my scarf on.  We had a nice lunch of yummy, cheesy pizza. 


And then Baylor and I got silly.  He wanted to wear my coat so I put on his coat.  This is what you do when you are 45, you act like a 7 year old!  


Grandma made me a Black Forest cake which had one layer slide off the other so she made it into a sheet trifle!  To me, it does not matter which day you celebrate, only that you celebrate!  And that goes for everything.  




Baylor wanted funfetti mug cake of his own Not thinking the cake is fresh from the microwave, I stuck a blue candle in it.   


It melted into the cake.  I dug it out but he lost most of his cake!  


Then we headed home.  Baylor and Gloria had gone shopping for me at the craft store because he knows I love crafting.  He picked out glitter and metallic paints, which we do not have, new scissors, new glue sticks, neon paper and a tie it yourself Star Wars fleece blanket.  We made me a card that said, let's craft and we did.  He directed our project this time and we made a snowball scene that is now hanging in the living room.  



Love this little monkey and I was glad to spend the time with him and my family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment