Monday, January 11, 2016

On Your March, Get Set, Go

Trying to catch a sunset at the stop light.  But all the power lines, which I don't see in real life, show up so well in a photo.  Too bad.


Just about every night when we get home Baylor and I race to the mailbox.  He runs around the back of the house and I walk along the side to the front. He is the one who starts the race letting me know when I can go too.  


 If I run or walk fast I can get there before him but if I just walk, he totally beats me everytime. 


And every night Eddy barks at me while I am making her dinner. The first thing before anything else gets done, Eddy gets dinner.  


And then she eats and is happy and quite for while.  I love my dog!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment